Self

Self by Priya
My Preffered title Mirroring me !

Mirror mirror on the wall
Is it you who sees it all ?
Hanging by the hook, still and silent
You echo deepest fears & scariest concerns.
But is it really you after all ?

I love my eyes for they help me see
But alas !, I don’t see them myself
I count on you to show them to me
As I can’t see them myself.

It soothes me , but also scares me at times
When you show me, what I don’t see at all times
Wondering, is it really me who sees
At a reflection that claims to be me.

© Deepa
Jan 2, 2009
RATE POEM

Labels: , ,

9 comments:

Vishesh said...

lol,I love to see myself in the mirror :D

Deepa said...

:) vishesh

Priya said...

Good to see ya writing back poetry..

Well written.

Deepa said...

Hi Priya,
Hopefully, still keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks pal

Dayna von Dyke said...

excellent piece.

Deepa said...

Thanks Deynii

jessie said...

Great poem Deepa.

Deepa said...

Thanks Jessie

Anonymous said...

hey check my blog out and don't forget to follow it..!!!

God Bless !!

http://dakonvictgonescribacious.blogspot.com/