Secret elegance

Secret elegance by Mindbliss

This is what The Bud , The Sun , The Dew and The Cloud… told me

Soon after you left the Blooming bud..
The Bud lamented thus..for me to hear
…….As She knelt-down to see me…realisation dawned on me
…….My fragrance were no match to the scent of thoughts
…….My petals were no match to the her sparkle in her eyes
…….Alas !..How I wish..I was she

Soon after you turned away from the Rising sun…
The Sun dimmed in shame…to tell me this
……As she Gazed at me with awe…realisation dawned on me
……Brillaince of her thoughts were no match to my light
……The Radiance in her eyes were no match to the warmth I give
……Alas !..How I wish..I was the spark in her action

Soon after your intrest in dew wanned…
The grief made the dew melt and wean away
…….I see a million Rainbows in her tears of joy
…….I see a million ideas budding beneath those tear-drops
…….Alas !…How I wish..I was a drop in her tear

Soon after your attention drifted away from the clouds…
Your seperation seems to bring about their dispersion
……We wrigle and waggle to get a closer look at her
……We break up with the sky..so we can be with her
……We wait for her at the horizon….
……Alas ! ….How we wish…We could be with her there

© Deepa
Mar 11, 2007
RATE POEM

Labels: ,

0 comments: